PHPGedview Changelog for Aug 20 2008
- Changelog on website is horribly out of date
- No details as to what was fixed
- Phpgedview website contains no reference in links to any update
- No details of if new version is required to be an update or to replace existing systems
- No details of database changes, or if existing databases are required to be wiped (i.e. Is this version for new installs only).
Could the maintainer of this update/version please update the website with the details of the new verison and update the 4.1.5 link on the homepage with a link that actually refers to version 4.1.5 (!).
Thanks guys - otherwsie PhpGedView is fantastic! This is not a troll at the product - it rocks! You just need to be a bit more organised when it comes to releasing updates...
Looks great, going to try it now.
So why don't you click the "add release" link?
The current version of PHPGedView is 3.3.5 from 28 July 2005.
An open, cross-platform journaling program.
A scientific plotting package.