Sagan version 1.0.0RC3 has been released!
This version has a number
of important improvements.
The full ChangeLog can be found at
* Code is now formatted in the GNU "artistic" style.
* Multiple bug fixes. Sagan is much more efficient with memory.
* new "meta_content" and "meta_nocase" for multi-searching in a single rule.
* Processor "track_clients" fix/improvement.
* Flowbit tracking 'by_src', 'by_dst', 'both' and 'none' added for
multiple line log support.
* Much more!
Sagan version 0.2.1 has been released. Now with active firewalling support (Cisco/iptables/etc) via Snortsam. Better direct SQL logging. New "after:" rule option introduced. For more information please see: http://groups.google.com/group/sagan-users/browse_thread/thread/f1f66000cc893634
Sagan version 0.1.8 has been released along with new rule sets. This release includes syslog 'sniffing', Unified2 output and liblognorm (log normalization). Please see http://sagan.softwink.com for more information.
Sagan version 0.1.5 released along with new rule sets. ChangeLog can be found at https://wiki.softwink.com/bin/view/Main/SaganChangeLog . To download this, and rule sets, please see http://sagan.softwink.com.
An open, cross-platform journaling program.
A scientific plotting package.