Re: Almost a usable product
try again with the new 0.14 beta release.
please report the bugs you find. It will help us identify what needs fixing for you.
ArgoUml gets new Beta Release
Argouml (www.argouml.org) has released a new beta version.
Download from http://argouml.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=1186
ArgoUml is an open source uml tool with cognitive support.
Over 600 issues have been resolved since our last release, making Argouml significantly more stable than its predecessors!
Every year Software Development Magazine gives awards to popular software development tools in various categories. This year ArgoUML was a finalist in the "Design and Analysis Tools" category. It received a runner-up award, beating many commercial tools.
- 'To do' items saved for persistent cognitive support
- better toolbars
- supports java 1.3 and 1.4 on windows, linux, mac
- run via Java web start
- i18n support for English, German, French, Spanish and Russian
- new modules: classfile import, xmi export
- improved code generation and reverse engineering.
- better explorer support
- new OCL constraints toolkit for Classes.
- language support: java, php, c++ and csharp
- improved performance
- look and feel support
- improved class diagram auto layout
- Unresolved issues with this release:
- sequence diagrams have been removed for this release.
- there are approximately 330 unresolved defects in our bug database
Do you have the skills to contribute to Argouml as a uml/swing developer, translator, requirements analyst....?
join our mailing lists at http://argouml.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList