I am also afraid I have missed a lot, but first impressions are that the new interface are not all positive.
1) I am getting some page distortion, text in the side panel is unreadable, when using Firefox in windows
2) Not having the simple day submissions list on the side is a retro step. This was a very useful way of checking new submissions quickly. I do not monitor it every day, but just being able to check the last day or so was excellent
3) Having to click on the icons, together with seeming non-uniform ordering e.g. license type seems to jump around in the bar, is slow and more difficult to assess. On my linux laptop the license icon is a different colour
in windows it is barely different
4) Overall the update rate seems slower across my relatively slow broadband line
5) The jumping of the screenshot icon, and the subsequent text realignment, when the mouse goes over an entry is VERY annoying
6) Text is fast to transfer, is there a need to have the (more)/(less) commands when often it is only adding 10-20 more words. Moving the mouse to click (and then having the text move - see5) is very time consuming and frustrating,
7) Please bring back the single click to get a large version of the screenshot
8) Why not keep the simple text access to the license/languages/operating systems info. I am often wanting cross platform software and this will just add significant time to scanning options
I am sorry to be so negative when someone has put so much effort in, but in 10s of minutes I have got less information out of the website that I would have in a couple of minutes with the previous interface.