Vermis is an issue tracker and project management tool for software developers and project managers. It has been created for improving quality of code, efficiency, and speed of development. Designed as a standard Web application, it can be used on almost any platform and hosting service, including Windows, Linux, and more.
JunkBox is a lightweight Web application that can track your files and record every single click. You can get the total number of hits and statistics on who downloaded your files, and how and when. It is completely transparent, so every link looks like an ordinary link to an ordinary file.
some time have past since the last release and some changes have been made.
Vermis, the new open source issue tracker written in PHP,
based on Zend Framework and Doctrine ORM is heading towards stable version 1.0.
Today I would like to introduce the latest development version (r63-20101108)
containing many bug fixes and some new features.
What is new in the project:
- Improved issues navigator, allows you to browse your issues in an easier way
by breaking them by component, milestone, type, status and priority.
- SMTP integration, you don't need to setup a mail service on your machine,
use any mail account and send notification emails via SMTP.
- IIS Support, even if you can't install Apache you can still enjoy using Vermis on your Windows box,
finally Vermis is working under Microsoft IIS Web Server.
- Lightbox, show your image attachments in a popup box.
- Migration guard, you can safely upgrade Vermis to the latest version.
You can try out the online demo at http://vermis.diabloware.com
Feel free to test, download and use Vermis.
Please let me know if everything is working as it should, any kind of feedback is much appreciated :)
Home page: http://vermis.diabloware.com